Inside Sales Manager
Boston, MA, United States
Sales & Business Development
Inside Sales Manager
WordStream is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to lead a Direct Sales Team at its Headquarters in Boston, MA. In this role, you will own and drive revenue by leading your team to acquire new business for WordStream. You will also execute and implement our sales methodology within your team, achieve your new/net quota each month, and uncover strategies to coach and develop your team.
An amazing space to be in:
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search Marketing/ Online Advertising is a $70 Billion+ industry and growing.
- 1 out of every 2 advertising dollars is spent online.
- There are over 3 Billion searches performed on Google alone every day.
- Over 3 million businesses use Google PPC platform to advertise every day - and most of them need our help!
We're A Search Marketing Company With One Vision
WordStream develops search marketing software, provides managed PPC advertising services, and shares online marketing advice through our blog. Founded in 2007, we’ve evolved from being a keyword software tool developer to a destination for paid search marketing expertise. The WordStream platform lives in the cloud, delivering customer requests on-demand and quickly adapting to changes in the industry with new customer requested features. The results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide - -and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps Clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
- Supervise and manage a team of sales executive and team leads, to meet monthly revenues goals of net new business.
- Manage team and individual performance across: activity, key metrics, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets
- Build skills, confidence and trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Work and collaborate with other sales managers, directors and executives across our organization
- Supervise and conduct training on skills improvement
- Maintain and grow headcount through recruiting, selecting and training top sales talent
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of digital paid advertising (including Google Adwords, BING Ads, Facebook Ads) and WordStream’s offerings
- 4+ years sales experience. 1+ years in a sales management capacity
- Experience selling a SaaS solution in a fast paced environment
- Successfully built and led a quota-exceeding sales team
- Demonstrated experience owning and leading projects to successful outcomes.
- Experience leading a fast-paced consultative sales process with a track record of consistently over-achieving targets.
- Superior coaching skills - ability to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple objectives
- Strong analytic skills to manage rep progression and pipeline
- Experience with dashboard management and reporting in Salesforce is a must
- Comfortable in a startup style environment
WordStream is a venture backed technology driven SaaS company. We offer a high energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our offices are located in a modern high rise in Boston’s Back Bay offering amazing views of the city. We are building a world class product and team and are recruiting top talent by offering a great work environment, competitive base salary, great benefits and path to career advancement.